Monday, August 20, 2012

Round Robin finished (or almost finished)

In the last years I have left the adventures of Round Robin in a corner, expecially because of bad experiences due to the risks of Mail Services and the delaies that often happen to arrive...
but from time to time with a few friends we decide to make a small one, delivering the items by hands, without a timetable: just 4 friends who will stitch one for the other.
We are 4 in the Round Robin 11+26 and the name comes out from our birthdates: 3 of uss have birday on the 11th (2 in september and one in october) and one on the 26th (if I am not wrong... in may). We are stitching on dishclothes and the clothes are having some strange travels... in fact one was finished at the beginning of this year (I have it and still have to deliver it... gosh! thankfully the owner is a dear friend and she knows it is in good hands, just waiting to be delivered).
Another one got finished about 15 days ago. That's mine!!! While 2 still have to be finished, and one of these is in my hands waiting for me to work on it...
Here is my dishcloth:
I really love it!
It was stitched with an Anchor Multicolor floss and the patterns are from Bé Courtadet. They were all freebies I collected in the past: I gave to my friends a large amount of patterns to choose among so that they weren't too obliged in the choice.
Here there are the two other things I stitched for this RR:
and

and... I still have to stitch some Christmas Fairies in the last dishcloth...

No comments:

Post a Comment